#WhatsMakingMeHappyToday

There are a couple of holidays coming up in the near future (I see you, Passover and Easter!), but in these days of coronavirus, I thought I'd spend a little time today and going forward with songs that bring me joy in the hopes that they will do the same for you.

Today's song is "You Will Be Found" from the musical Dear Evan Hansen, and this collaboration totally made me tear up:

Video posted by The Late Late Show with James Corden

(If I did it right, I've set it up so the video starts playing at the start of the song, but James Corden's intro is worth listening to, too.)

You are not alone!

***

And I only looked this up after choosing to highlight the song, but...The music and lyrics for Dear Evan Hansen were written by besties Pasek and Paul, and while Justin Paul is Christian, Benj Pasek is Jewish--and so is Ben Platt. So how could I not post it?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Let us turn our thoughts today to Martin Luther King" --James Taylor

Thank you, all those who have served in our military!

St. Nicholas Music, Inc.