Some very different callbacks...

First is something that is making me happy: Patrick Stewart is reading #ASonnetADay:


Shakespeare is a long way back but as he reads them they are as fresh as today. (Thanks for finding this for me goes to my sister, Sarah. Thank you, Sarah!)

* * * * *

Also, today's song calls back to yesterday's song, being that the same people--Milton Ager and Jack Yellen--who wrote this song also wrote "Happy Days Are Here Again." And the title of the song, of course, harks back to Friday's post: "Happy Feet":


Video posted by warholsoup100

(Yes, I know. That song is not in the movie with the dancing penguins. But the title is the same!)

(Okay, yes, I only know because I looked it up. And I'm not perfectly sure that that is a movie with dancing penguins. It looks like it's a movie with dancing penguins, though, and that is good enough for me.)

Thanks to my brother for finding the song for me! This post is unofficially the sibling edition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Let us turn our thoughts today to Martin Luther King" --James Taylor

Thank you, all those who have served in our military!

St. Nicholas Music, Inc.